How To Use The E-Classroom
To access the e-classroom and take part in the holiday lessons, please follow the steps below.
What you will need:
- Your child’s email address: For primary level pupils, this information can be found on the child’s result sheet.
- School portal account password
If you are unable to login, please refer to the How to get help section.
How to sign in:
You may sign in by visiting https://kidsquestacademy.ng/signin and entering the email and password from above in the spaces provided. Once done, click Sign In to access the dashboard.
Accessing the E-classroom
- From the dashboard, click on the E-Classroom box and wait for the page to load.
- If you are using a laptop or desktop, you should see the available subjects on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the subject you wish to access in order to join the class.
Note: mobile users may view the subjects by clicking the button at the top-right side of the screen.
- Once in the class, all lesson materials added by the teacher will be accessible.
Accessing Course materials
- Check out the entries with the label. These are the entries that contain study materials that make up your subject. An example Is shown below.
- Click on any topic to reveal its contents. The contents may be videos, word formatted documents, spreadsheets, PDFs or images. Click on any resource to view it.
- You may watch/read the materials on the portal using the built-in video player or document reader or you may choose to download to your device for offline usage.
Participating in Class Exercises [Classwork, Assigments, and Tests]
Your instructor may add exercises to the class at any time. Class exercises have a label. However, you will be able to write an exercise only when it has been declared open, otherwise, the presence of the entry in the class should serve as notification about the upcoming test.
When the time comes to take the exercise, you may write it by taking the following steps:
- Click on the exercise
- Click the button
- Read the system instructions carefully before proceeding. Click the button to start the exercise.
- When you are done, click the button to submit the exercise.
For more detailed instructions (including screenshots) please visit:
If you need assistance while using the portal, please contact the following helplines via WhatsApp:
- 08162956392 – Mr Chuks.
- 08137342494 – Mr Cyril